Rod had a great time in Paris last week. He went for training for our upcoming trip. He asked me if I wanted anything and of course I did. YES! Chicken Chips!! Lays has different flavors for their European market one of them is a Rotisserie Chicken and Thyme. I love them and you can't get them in the U.S. (that I'm aware of) I was so excited. Shawn wanted Kinder Eggs he remembered them from our last trip and was also very excited to be able to get the chocolate eggs with toys inside. What can I say we are easy to please.
15 years ago



2 comments:
I have visited Lays website before trying to find my favorite BBQ Baked lays, fortunately they sell them here. And who wouldn't want chocolate with prizes inside!
It was so fun seeing the pictures of his trip. We were so happy that Rod flew out of Boise. You guys are just so blessed to travel.
Chops
(Tiff and my new handle for me, you will have to ask how we came up with it)
Dad Head
Post a Comment