Today was "Pet Day" at pre-school. Shawn was able to take Sadie with him to share some things
about her with his class. There were two other dogs, some cuddly stuffed animals, and the highlight was a 5 foot long Columbian Boa Constrictor! Shawn was so excited to touch this snake! I was too creeped out to even take pictures. (I'm going to have to get copies from Miss Jill) For Christmas Shawn asked Santa for a pet snake, today didn't help. :-) He will tell anyone, "I want a pet snake but my mom says only when I grow up and get my own house."
Mack is going to another home that will suit him better. He's just too
agressive for us and worry about him being around Shawn, and other kids. We do have plans to get another mare, hopefully this week.
I put my notice in today (again) and will be done May 22. I'm looking forward to being at home, getting things ready for our trip and our move to Montana. I can't belive that we leave in four weeks! I'm so excited.
I put my notice in today (again) and will be done May 22. I'm looking forward to being at home, getting things ready for our trip and our move to Montana. I can't belive that we leave in four weeks! I'm so excited.



1 comments:
I can't believe you leave in 4 weeks, think of all the great pictures you'll have for your blog!
Post a Comment