Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mikayla's Blessing




There are several other things that I need to blog about and they will come. I just had to share the pictures of Mikayla in her beautiful blessing dress. What a super cute girl we have! Rod blessed her Sunday, July 3rd,  and it was such a tender blessing. Mikayla has a wonderful daddy!



Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Erin, Sam, Max, C.J., Giorgina, and Nathan all came from Idaho to be here! Granny and Papa came from Utah. Thanks for making the trip everyone. We know that other family wanted to be there and we missed having them.

3 comments:

Triessa said...

What a beautiful dress!! Did someone make it for you? I also thought the family pictures along the side are very nice. Hope we can see you guys when you are in Henrieville.

Laura said...

She's so cute! Wish we could have been there.

Ronna said...

What gorgeous girl! Love the dress, and I'm sure it was a great day! Love you most.