Saturday was the Twin Bridges and Sheridan Prom. So that “my” Ian could go and his mom not worry Rod and I were some of the chaperones. Friday Ian, who is a junior, went with his class to decorate. Their theme: The City of Lights. Saturday Ian was able to escort TWO pretty girls in the Grand March and then dance the night away. Dancing and showing off his cool moves is just one of the things that he loves to do. We all had a great time. The humor was not lost that I was pregnant at the prom. Every parent’s dream, right!
All day at school Ian talked about how cool prom was and he can’t wait for prom to happen again. Here is Ian with the girls and showing all the other guys how to dance!




2 comments:
What a great thing. How fun to get to go to Prom. Your picture is beautiful and you both are beaming, I wonder why??? I am glad Ian had a great time what a neat thing for the kids to do for him.
Fun! I didn't get to go to prom... (Mike loves it when I tell this story) Glad you guys had fun. Hope you were the only pregnant one there!
Post a Comment