Thursday, October 28, 2010

Changes

It has been a few months, obviously, since my last post. I'll give the update on our crazy lives. Right after we got back from our lovely summer visits to Boise and Utah we got an amazing phone call. A baby due in January needed us! We started the adoption process once again. It has all gone very smoothly. Needless to say we are extremely excited to welcome this new baby boy to our home! It's not too long now and we've made all the necessary arrangements. Shawn has even picked out the name for his new little brother to be, Spencer.



Two weeks ago we got some more incredible news! I'm pregnant!!! 3 months along already, due May 5. It was very funny in the Dr.'s office as Rod and I looked at the ultra sound. I think my first response was "No Way!" So we will bring TWO babies into our family very soon. They will only be 4 months apart! We can't wait. Shawn is thinking of other names for "baby".

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I feel that we have a lot to be thankful for.



7 comments:

Ronna said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news! I am so happy for you! Keep us posted!

Love you most!

Laura said...

I still can't believe it!!! I am so happy for you guys. Keep us posted on EVERYTHING! And I love the name Spencer. Good job Shawn.

Pezlady Jana said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! I love it!! That's what happened to us too!! So happy for you guys. Congrats!!

Brad and Melissa said...

I am so excited for you and your family, you deserve it!

The Crazy Heads said...

HOORAY!!!!!

Anna said...

Congratulations you guys-that is so exciting! I haven't talked to you in so long but obviously you guys are doing well! Send me a message if you get a chance so we can catch up a little...and before your life gets just a little bit :) busy!

Triessa said...

We are very excited for you!